Monday, September 15, 2008

Fish Leong...:D



Fish Leong is the singer that i mostly like...im not crazy on her. bt i like to listen her song and i like to see her. When i upset, her song are suitable for me and can make me feel better.
From her first album until now all her albums i also have and her signature..hahaha.In year 2005, she give a tea cup and a chistmas toy include her signature on the cup and toy to give one lucky reader of "TV Times" magazine. so lucky and thanks god, i got it. Until now i still keep it and move into my new house...hahaha
She have a pair of big eyes, slimming body and pretty. I really hope a day i can be like her so pretty la...ahahahaha.I think too much already.:D Eventhough, many ppl said im pretty bt now become fat ger. bt i hope can become more pretty...hahaha..thanks god and my parents to give a pretty face. thanks...
Back to my this topic again. I dunno how i really want to express out my feeling. bt i really like to listen her voice when singing. She have a good voice in singing, this i really jealous...ahahahah..anyway, im a ppl dunno to sing...hahahah
Last, i wish her good luck and all the best to her...Must 'jia yuo' oh...hahaha...

No comments: