Monday, September 15, 2008

First Time....

Halo, this is the first time i have my own blog here.Firstly, thanks to my sister coz sheare the one who let me know about it. Actually it is a good way and good learning for me. coz normally i also will write dairy to pour out my feeling in...heheh and sometimes i feel very tired in writing and my writing are no enough pretty.hahaha

Again, i can write anything here to express out my feeling and i can learning express out my feeling in english.I know my english are not very good. bt at least i know wad i am typing , that is more important coz im not typing coz anyone and not want to make sure anyppl to understand wad i am typing bt anyone who are reading my blog can teach me where i am typing wrong and which is the best way to express clearly and correctly.

I have my own blog here not coz i want to let whole world to know about me and wad happen on me.Just that im the ppl who dislike to put everything on my mind coz it will make me unhappy. At least, i dunno you and you dunno me.hehehe..... :p

Love,
happy ger...

No comments: