Monday, September 15, 2008

Now feeling that i have a lot of things to type here...hahaha.

Seriously, i going to my marry life soon.I have another wonderful life between my husband and me. Beside, i have my lovely father in-law who are care and love me and my mother in-law too...haahaha..In other way, im become ppl's wife , daughter in-law and mother in future.I always to remind myself must become a good wife and daughter in-law now and a good mother in future also. Wadever wad i did before and wad i doing now, i dunno wad the feelings that i give to them especially my husband and i dunno how their feel also. Mayb i give my husband's feelings is more negative coz of my requested....i dunno..i dunno...

From pak tou , i can say that i very very very love this guy. He make me felt comfortable and happy.He give me a lot of memories, eventhough not a veri sweet and touch's memories...bt is a good memories for me. i like to keep anythings that he give me like flowers and etc... and i like to take note that wad he sms me....ehehee.

Still remember that time, he still in Malacca and im in KL.We always sms each other, msn during the working time and talk on the phone in night.He like to sing to me and mostly like his sound when he talked to me...feel comfortable and mature..hahahaha...Somemore, i everytimes, also hope to see him and together wif him..think this is pak tou's life........:P

Now, we stay together already sure must have happy and unhappy things....we are humans, sure have a lot of problems on us coz one is ger and boy. watever is thinkings, hopeless, opinions, suggestions, characters and etc also not same. i know we live together is not easy bt my hopeless is have a happier life and a husband to love me and care me only.

I'm a ger, a simple ger in this world. I hope to have a ppl who can to take care, to love, to concern, to sayang and 'tam' me. Its dun care how strong i am, how mature i am, how old i am....ger always is ger, feelings and hopeless also wont be changed.When i sad, hope to have a pp to tam me, sayang me and help me to wipe my tears.Not to let me to cry alone in the room. When i angry, hope to have a ppl to cool me down, give me more sayang and explaination. Not to fight wif me and make me more angry. When i happy, hope to have a ppl to share my happiest and laugh together wif me. I know that I'm the ppl who easy to satisfied in everythings, easy happy and easy upset ppl. I mostly used "CRY" to express out my feelings coz my heart are pain and sad when get hurt by somebody, some matter and some problems. By the way i need to spend a time to recover myself once i upset and angry.coz i need some time to think and process my brain, so usually i will choose to keep quite and stay alone.

I know my husband like to meet his friends, like hanging out, like watch movie, like play game and etc...bt i just like to stay at home and doing my things. For me, my life is a veri bored life. Bt for him, his life is a full of wonderful life.I not really want to join him yam cha wif his friends is coz i dunno wad i want to do and wad i want to talk there. Secondly is when i want to sleep, i really want to sleep and ppl cant tahan me. Otherwise, i will very 'pek chek'. so avoid anything happen and break his mood during the yam cha time between he and his friends, i choose to let him go ahead and im stay at home.Bt i just wanted him to come back early to accompany me sleep. In other way, i know this is hard to him coz since young times he used to be freedoms and like to meet his friends and new friends around. Suddenlly changed it sure can totally accepted.But, i hope he know that he is not single now and cant always think for he ownself only....:'(

hahaha, now my brain are turn to off already...think i stop here and continue next times...hehehe

Love him more,
waiting ger....

No comments: