Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Unhappy....

I accidently make a glass fall down on my feet. I dunno wad i want to do coz around the place also got all broken glasses, i scare step it and hurt. Bt no anybody can help me so i have no choice to walk step by step carefully and take vacuum machine to vacuum it.

i unhappy coz of no one bother of me even though heared the sound of it and give me the reason is i tired coz of done this and that. And make me feel that is it just walk and see and take something are very difficult?

I dunno in actual life and world, if someone really care u, mind u and love u, wad he/she will do for u?beside this, if anything happen on him/her, wad u will do for him/her also?somemore, wad is the feelings for both of u after that?..mayb we watch love movie always also very sweet bt in actual world and life, really got it?kakakaka..

I wont to ask anyone or someone, how much u care me, mind me, love me....by the way i also wont hope ppl to tell me how much they care me, mind me, love me.. coz i know we can realise it by many ways and get answer from our own heart.

Thanks someone who make me be strong , make me open mind, make me happy and make me feel difference...coz of a lot of problems happened only i can grown up and mature. thank you all...

I wish all the ppl can find ur true love and together with a ppl who u really love and care..then only u will really want to care and love him/ her...good luck anybody....

i have dinner first la...hahahahaha

No comments: